BVBA Technovit Glastechniek (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us")
0032 13 77 47 73
We collect and use your personal data only within the legal limits as prescribed in the European Claim of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Collecting personal data
As soon as you visit our website you will inevitably share certain personal information with us.
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Personal identification data (firstname, lastname, address)
- Contact details (telephone number and e-mail address)
- Financial identification data (bank details)
- Electronic identification data (IP address, location, cookies)
How much and what personal data we collect exactly depends on your use of our website and services. We may collect other personal information within our service at a later date.
Use of personal information
Processing personal data is essential for the operation of our website and the associated services.
We only process personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer management
- Improve our website
- Dispute management
- Protection against fraud and violations
- Sending newsletters if you have expressly agreed to this (you always have the option to withdraw your permission)
Disclosure to third parties
We share personal information only with partners who work with us to provide our products and services:
- Hosting purposes
- Administrative purposes
- Communication purposes
- Marketing purposes
Protection of personal data
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. In particular, the following applies:
- Where possible, we use SSL
- Where possible, we use 2-step verification
- We evaluate our practices with regard to collection, storage and processing of data as protection against unauthorized access
Notwithstanding our safety policy, the controls that we perform and the actions we make, an infallible level of security can not be guaranteed.
Retention period of personal data
We will delete your personal data from our databases as soon as these are no longer needed to achieve these goals or if you validly exercise the right to delete your personal data.
Your privacy rights
In order to enforce the correct compliance with the protection of personal data, you have the following rights:
- Guarantee of a lawful and safe processing
- Right of inspection
- Right to rectification
- Right to be forgotten
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object
- Right to data portability
- Right to withdraw your consent
If you wish to appeal to one of the above rights, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of "cookies"
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data or text files that websites place on your local computer. Such cookies can have different purposes:
- Technical cookies: language settings, order number, etc
- Session cookies: temporary cookies
- Tracking cookies: monitor and track behavior on the website
2. What use do cookies have?
Cookies help us to optimize your visit to the website, for example by remembering choices. If you want to consult our website, it is recommended that you have cookies enabled.
3. Storage of personal data via cookies?
The cookies we use are safe. We do not store information that is directly related to you via cookies.
You can refuse the installation of cookies through your browser settings. You can also remove the already installed cookies from your computer or mobile device at any time, as follows:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org
- Safari: https://support.apple.com
4. What kind of cookies are used?
To consult our website, it is advisable to activate cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Without cookies enabled, we may not be able to guarantee a hassle-free visit to our website.
_ga, _gat & _gid
Purpose of the cookie - Verifying the visitor to prevent automated systems from filling in forms.
If you have technical questions about our website, you can contact Marsvaardig, the company that manages our website.
This page was last updated on 5/11/2018.